Good music is an integral part of a wedding ceremony – a beautiful way to set the mood, entertain your guests, and tell your own unique story as a couple. With years of experience performing at weddings, I can help you create the perfect soundtrack for your special day.
My standard wedding ceremony package includes:
- A personal consultation at my home studio to select your music (I will make suggestions, and I will also take requests if you already have songs in mind).
- 20-30 minutes of prelude music, as your guests arrive and find their seats
- Music for the entrance of the bride & bridal party
- Music for the signing of the register
- Recessional music as the wedding party and guests exit
If there are other moments in your wedding ceremony that you would like to highlight with music, or if your ceremony does not follow the format outlined above, just let me know! I’m happy to work with you to create an individual wedding package.
Elegant and versatile, the harp is the ideal instrument to set the mood for a party, gallery opening, corporate gathering or any special event. I have a large repertoire ranging from refined classical selections to catchy pop tunes, and I can work with you to create exactly the atmosphere you’re looking for.
Please contact me to find out more!
- Wedding ceremony package: $450
- Event background music: $200 for one hour + $150 / each subsequent hour
- Additional travel charges may apply for events outside the GTA